Monday, November 7, 2016

Finding Peace Through Creativity

Who am I?

I'm a mom, knitter, spinner, bullet journalist, writer, dreamer, baker, cook, and I'm winding down my family's home-school journey as I figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. 

Why blog about it?

Because I think a lot of moms and dads who home-school find themselves in the same sort of place. The kids are almost grown and moving on and you've spent the last twenty years or so raising kids and educating them and now there is a question of "What Next?"

What Next?!?

Where do I go from here? What do I do now? What were my dreams? What do I like to do? What makes me happy?

I'm hoping to answer these questions for myself but also for others. And while doing so celebrate creativity and ultimately find peace in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment